The Sheila Maid ® brand has gone from strength to strength, building an international reputation that spans over 40 years. Be a part of this growth by becoming a stockist of our Iconic Sheila Maid ® clothes airer.
- The brand is available to retailers, wholesalers, distributors, mail order companies and internet retailers.
- The Eco way to dry each, the safe alternative to indoor drying.
- From the very small to volume buyers we can accommodate all types of buyer
- We currently export to over 8 countries; we can ship direct or be part of your shipping consolidation. We can also direct you to a wholesaler/distributor.
- How can I see the full range? Request a brochure in either hard copy or PDF, you can also visit a number of trade shows accross the country where you can view the range and talk to staff about your requirements. How do I order? Once you have reviewed our range, call us direct or email us your desired items.
- We are happy to discuss and assist you in product selection to suit your particular outlet.
- What’s the minimum order? To operate a credit account you need to spend a minimum of £250.00. If your order, (net value) is less than this, you will be required to make payment before dispatch. Payments can be made by credit/debit card, cheque or bank transfer.
- Will I have to pay carriage? Only on order less than £350.00 net. (This applies to UK mainland only).
- Export orders are either Ex. Works or paid to a UK port, depending on your requirements.
- Lead time approx 10 days, however during busy period this can be up to 21 days.
- We are happy to provide images of our products should you require them for your site or mail order catalogue. These must only be used with our permission and be attributable to authentic Nutscene ® products only.
- If you require samples we are happy to provide these. A charge is applicable.
We look forward to hearing from you! Shona Young, CEO